Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
Who needs Instagram filters if we have gorgeous skin, right?
Our Nano Ionic Facial Steamer is an easy and inexpensive way to get facial treatment at home in just 10 minutes. Our Nano Ionic Facial Steamer is made with advanced nano and ionic technology, split water into tiny nanometer particles to make the effective component penetrate into the skin and better absorption; this facial steamer is specially designed for women.
Why Facial Steaming?
Why Are Beauty Gurus OBSESSED With Facial Steamers?
- Deep Cleansing: If you want your skin to be flawless, it all starts with how you clean it. Deep cleansing is a must. Do not just clean the surface of your skin. That is why you need facial steaming. Facial steaming will cleanse your skin. The heat (a perfect amount) caused by the steam opens up your pores which allows you to do deep cleansing. It also softens your blackheads so that they are easier to remove. Bye-bye blackheads!
- Increase Collagen Production: We do not want the signs of aging to be obvious on our faces, right? Let us take care of our skin better to avoid those lines we do not want to be visible on our faces. The lines we only want are tan lines! Facial steaming promotes collagen and elastin production. You will have that glowing skin you want while looking young! You will not only have flawless skin but also firmer skin.
- Hydration: Who wants dry skin? I am sure nobody does. It is so hard to put on makeup when you have dry skin. Actually, even if you do not put makeup on, dry skin does not look good. Facial steaming naturally moisturizes your face. During the steaming, it helps your skin increase oil production for moisturizing. Dry skin will not bother you again with facial steaming!
- Reduce Acne Production: We all have been there, the stage where you want to cover your face because of acne. Ugh, I cringe by just remembering my own awful stage of it. Gladly, I am over it now because I stepped up my game for skincare. When you do facial steaming, the acne-causing bacteria in your face will be removed because you can clean your skin better. Kiss your acne goodbye because they will no longer be your problem if you step up your skincare routine with facial steaming.
How to use it?
Step1: Add water with the measuring cup and do not exceed the marked maximum water level line.
Step 2: Plug the plug into the household power outlet, the steam will release after the 20s since the switch turns on.
Step 3: To ensure the steam covers the entire face, keep the face away from the nozzle edge 20cm or more. Works better with a towel around the head.
Step 4: After steaming, press the switch to turn off the power, and do your normal skincare, otherwise your face may feel dry.
- Please use distilled water or purified water.
- Do not mix any other substances in the water, such as laundry liquid, aromatic oil, otherwise, it may cause burns.
- After each use, cool the product for at least ten minutes.
- When draining, please twist off the spray head from the main device, hold the main device to drain the remaining water from the water inlet.
- Clean the product once a month, use a dry cloth to wipe off the dust.
Keep your eyes closed. You’ll be more comfortable, you won’t risk irritating your eyes, and you can allow your eyelids to enjoy the benefits of the steam.
Keep your face 8 to 10 inches away to avoid burning. Face humidifier generates 40°C hot mist. Listen to your skin and do what feels comfortable. Steam for 5-8 minutes 3 times a week.