Nano Facial Steamer
Loved & Used by Estheticians and Beauty gurus Worldwide
Our Nano Facial Steamer is designed to easily detoxify and hydrate your skin from the inside.
Why Facial Steaming?
Facial steaming is recommended by aestheticians worldwide. Using a facial steamer with cleansing or just after cleansing not only helps clear out your pores, but it also clears the way so that your other skincare products can penetrate the skin and work more effectively. Opening up your pores with steam makes the skin much more receptive to products you put on your face afterward, enhancing its effect
How is Nano Steamer DIFFERENT?
Unlike the normal facial steamers which only produces water vapor, our Nano Ionic Facial Steamer penetrates deep into your pores. By breaking down water into nanoparticles this is up to 10 times more effective at penetrating your skin. This facial steamer combines a heating element with a new ultrasonic vaporizer to produce high-temperature water molecules. The fine mist which is called nano steam can be absorbed by the skin easier. Get this as a gift for your loved ones or for yourself to get the most of your skincare routine.
- Upgraded Professional Design: Our Nano Ionic Facial Steamer designed with EXCLUSIVE Atomizing Lamp and a new sonic atomizer to produce nano steam with negatively charged ionic particles. Nano steam combined with ionic water particles is up to 10x more effective in penetrating the skin. It can unblock your pores and improve the texture of your skin, which is non-invasive and even relaxing! That means you can enjoy professional facial SPA at home or even on travel!
- Super Strong Amount of Mist, Muti-Functional: Full-Powered Steam only within 30 seconds, turns clean water into Micro-Fine particles to produce a powerful, consistent mist. You can enjoy a relaxed steaming with consistent mist for 10 minutes. And the Steamer will AUTO-OFF when the steam finished. With strong Mist, our face steamer for facial not only helps dry skin by adding moisture, opens pores to allow better penetration, but also can reduce acne and blackheads, removes congestion in the sinuses.
- 10 Times Penetration than Regular Steam: The normal steamer produces water vapor instead of nano ionic mist, which can only add water on your face surface, can not penetrate deep into pores. While our Nano Ionic Facial Steamer breaks down water into nanoparticles, up to 10 times more effective at penetrating your skin, meaning you enhance your blood circulation by as much as 10 times, improve your skin cell functions and help to retain your youthful complexion.
- No Plastic Smell: Our face steamer ionic BPA free designed with an inner cleaning system, making sure the steam is 100% clean and reaches your skin in the purest and most effective condition. When in first use, it will have a new plastic smell, please don’t worry, it is normal and it will disappear a few times of steaming.
Why We Recommend Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
Compare to other brand’s external water tank, Nano Facial Steamer designed with a built-in water tank, which is not easy to damage and overflow the water, safer when steaming. Moreover, it is very convenient to use.
How to use it?
Step1: Add water with the measuring cup and do not exceed the marked maximum water level line.
Step 2: Plug the plug into the household power outlet, the steam will release after the 20s since the switch turns on.
Step 3: To ensure the steam covers the entire face, keep the face away from the nozzle edge 20cm or more. Works better with a towel around the head.
Step 4: After steaming, press the switch to turn off the power, and do your normal skincare, otherwise your face may feel dry.
- Please use distilled water or purified water.
- Do not mix any other substances in the water, such as laundry liquid, aromatic oil, otherwise, it may cause burns.
- After each use, cool the product for at least ten minutes.
- When draining, please twist off the spray head from the main device, hold the main device to drain the remaining water from the water inlet.
- Clean the product once a month, use a dry cloth to wipe off the dust.
Keep your eyes closed. You’ll be more comfortable, you won’t risk irritating your eyes, and you can allow your eyelids to enjoy the benefits of the steam.
Keep your face 8 to 10 inches away to avoid burning. Face humidifier generates 40°C hot mist. Listen to your skin and do what feels comfortable. Steam for 5-8 minutes 3 times a week.