Detox your skin with the purifying qualities of green tea
Green Tea has been a cult for more than a decade now. The Asians and the vegan culture have been raving about its benefits from adam. When it comes to our fancy matcha lattes, we get it but we are here to tell how adding green tea to your skincare can be life-changing
Created for every skin type, this green tea peel-off mask draws out dirt in clogged pores. This antioxidant-rich peel-off mask was formulated by keeping the critical thing in mind- Acne, Blackhead, and skin-impurities.
Why Green Tea Peel-Off Mask?
Revive your skin with our uplifting, deep cleansing Green Tea Peel Off Mask, packed with natural antioxidants, young Green Tea, root Ginger, and reviving moringa. Peel to reveal a deeply purified, toned, and radiant complexion. Use weekly. Peel-Off masks are gentler and more effective than scrubs whilst leaving skin incredibly purified and smooth. You’ll be amazed at how many dead skin cells show up on the mask after use. So why not jazz up your weekly scrub routine and use a peel-off instead!
Helps enhance the absorption of skincare products as it exfoliates your face to remove blackheads, dead skin cells, and debris from your pores.
- Green tea: Green Tea is naturally rich in antioxidants, which help protect the body from free radicals. It has also been shown that Green Tea has the ability to rejuvenate old skin cells that are at the end of their life cycle, with the added benefit of having anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant to improve the purity of complexion and restore the even-toned look of the skin.
- Botanical extracts: Chocked with anti-aging antioxidants, botanical extracts help to calm, soothe, and re-balance the skin.
Green tea has a wide variety of therapeutic properties that can benefit your skin in a lot of ways. Some of the most important benefits include the following.
- Anti-aging: Green Tea is rich in antioxidants, vitamins C, B, and E. It prevents premature aging by improving skin elasticity hence, slows down skin aging which may sometimes be caused by free radical damage.
- Removes acne and blackheads: Green tea is especially rich in epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a substance that can reduce oily skin and acne. Due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, green tea is the most effective way to treat acne and blackheads. It removes acne producing bacteria and reduces sebum production, which clogs the pore and often leads to irritated skin.
- Exfoliator: Green tea is an excellent exfoliator. The leaves are excellent for removing damaged skin from dirt, oil, and pollution in addition to reviving skin cells..T his natural ingredient has a soothing effect on your skin
- Green tea is not only an age-old Asian secret but is proven to be beneficial for Acne, sun damage, and pigmentation. Green tea is antibacterial
- More recent studies on acne tell that curing acne with antioxidants is much beneficial. One of the main causes of the blocked pore (single acne) is sebum oxidation. Oxidized sebum is sticky and hence it pulls the blackheads, acne producing germs, and dirt from the skin. So adding antioxidants to your skin will reduce sebum oxidation
- Green tea also improves the natural complexion of your skin by purifying it.
1. Use after cleansing.
2. Apply a moderate amount evenly on the face, avoid eye and lip areas.
3. Leave on 10-15 minutes until the mask has dried out completely, and then gently peel off from the bottom.
We advise everyone to scrub and steam with a hot towel or facial steamer before using the peel-off mask. This will help the opening-up of pores and remove dead skin, blackheads, and extract skin impurities. Please apply a thick layer on the T-zone for the best results.
All skincare products work differently on all different types of skin, depending on texture, PH balance, normal, or oily. Please test a patch on your hand before using it on sensitive areas.