Professional Electric Nail Drill
The Professional Electric nail drill is an all-in-one nail maintenance device that allows you to “bring your beauty salon home” and do your own manicures. Functional, versatile, and easy-to-use, it's an essential tool for nail-care veterans and newcomers alike.
Compared with traditional nail tools, our portable nail drill is surely faster with 20,000 RPM. Instead of spending hours doing a set of sculptured nails, you can now save half of the time to do something else.
Why Do You Need This?
- PROFESSIONAL USE: The best part of all, the electric nail drill is extremely easy to use and can be operated without hassle. The drill bit on the nail drill kit rotates at a maximum speed of 20,000 RPM and the foot pedal lets you control the on/off time.
- MULTI-USE NAIL DRILL - The nail file machine is perfect for carving, engraving, routing, grinding, sharpening, sanding, polishing for acrylic nails, gel nails, artificial nails, natural nails, pets' nails, etc.
- SAFE - Our nail drill kit comes with a special silicone rubber heat-resistant sleeve design to reduce the risk of overheating and cause damage to the nails.
- HIGH QUALITY - This nail file drill products very little noise when in operation and vibrates at a low speed to help with long-term use. The fuse inside the electric nail file is easy to maintain and has ventilation from all sides to further reduce the heat.
How to Use Professional Nail Drill?
Step 1: Plug in your chosen drill bit.
Step 2: Connect the power cord with the nail drill handpiece and the other end with the wall socket.
Step 3: Control the Forward/ OFF / Reverse button in the middle of the cord to turn on/off or change the rotation direction.
Step 4: Control the SPEED SWITCH in the middle of the cord to adjust speed.
Tips For Using Electric Nail Drill
1. This nail drill is designed for acrylic gel nails. So if you want to remove the gel polish of natural nails, please use the nail polish remover pads instead of a nail drill to avoid damage to the nail bed.
2. In order to meet the requirements of professional manicurists, this product is designed to have an adjustable rotation speed of 0-20000 rpm. Please slowly adjust it from low speed to a higher speed than you like when you are using it. Do not adjust it to the highest speed all at once to prevent the improper operation from hurting your nails.
3. A high-speed motor will inevitably generate heat, so please do not use the nail drill for too long each time. When you feel that the nail drill is overheated, please stop using it immediately and wait for the heat to dissipate before using it again. (no more than 20 minutes of continuous use each time is recommended)
4. Please use the adapter in the original package. When the nail drill is rotating, please turn off the switch before replacing the nail drill bit.
5. Please do not pull the power cord or let the device drop or by other impacts.
6. Please do not use the device when the connecting wires broke and do not touch the plug with a wet hand to prevent electric leakage and shock or fire. Do not operate in wet or moist conditions/Only a dry cloth is allowed for cleaning.